West Orange Municipal Federal Credit Union provides members with an assortment of services. Whether you prefer the convenience of technology with our online and automated services or the personal touch of our local branch, West Orange Municipal FCU’s dedicated employees are here to help our members.
Saving Accounts, Club Accounts, Certificates
- Base share savings
- Holiday club
- Summer savings club
- Term share certificates
- Vacation club
- Basic checking
- VISA® debit card
- Surcharge free ATM access at CO-OP ATM's nationwide. co-opatm.org
- New and used vehicles
- Share and certificate secured
- VISA® unsecured credit cards
- VISA® secured credit cards
- Home equity
- Sallie Mae Smart Option student loan
- Reloadable Prepaid VISA® Cards – Load funds from your share or checking. Great for budgeting and fraud protection
- VISA® Checkout – quick and secure way to pay for goods and services online
- Notary Public
Savings, Clubs, and Certificates
Whether it’s a lifelong dream or a weekend getaway, West Orange Municipal FCU offers a variety of great savings options to help you get there. They’re all NCUA-insured, so you know your money is safe.
Our deposit accounts let you earn competitive dividend rates while keeping your money totally liquid so you can get to it when you need it.
Basic Share Savings
Account that establishes and maintains credit union membership. Minimum deposit to open $55.00 – includes one time membership fee. Minimum balance requirement $50.00.
Secondary Share Savings
No minimum deposit or minimum balance. Ideal way to target savings for a particular need with no time restrictions on withdrawal of funds.
- No minimum deposit or minimum balance
- Automatically renewable
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Holiday Club matures October 31
- Vacation Club matures May 31
- Summer Savings matures after last Board of Education payroll in June
- Funds from club automatically deposited to basic share savings at maturity
Term Share Certificates
- Minimum deposit of $1,000 to open
- Minimum deposit of $500 for UTMA accounts or any member age 18 or below
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal
All savings accounts may be funded through direct deposit, payroll deduction or cash/check deposits at the credit union.
- Free e-statements
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- No per check fees
- A VISA® debit card providing access to cash at ATMs and worldwide acceptance for purchases and recurring payments.
- Surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at over 50,000 ATMs nationwide on the CO-OP Network
- Find CO-OP ATMs at www.co-opatm.org
- Direct deposit or payroll deduction funding
- Overdraft line of credit to qualified borrowers for “bounce protection”
- 24/7 Online account access through our home banking service
Forms and Applications
Online Loan Application
We provide these forms that may be downloaded and printed. Please download, print and complete and return to the credit union office by mail, fax or email. Include minimum deposit, copy of ID or copy of proof of income as applicable.
Co-Op ATM Network
Enroll in Visa® Checkout
- Simple: easy access to all your payment and shipping info—enter it once when you enroll your card.
- Fast: enter your username and password when you’re ready to checkout, no need to re-enter your card number.
- Secure: Visa® Checkout keeps your financial and personal info safe with multiple security layers.
Visa® Prepaid Reloadable Debit Card